Welcome to our Educator’s Portal!
The portal is a road map to using our Social-Emotional Learning Tool Kits with ease and success.
Here, you will find fun and effective tools that provide direct instruction lessons with fidelity.
And enjoy tons of other FREE resources and ways to use Kimochis all day long because feelings don’t just happen at SEL instruction time!
Let the feelings fly!
Have an account? Log in.
Don’t Have An Account & Want Access?
- (6) Quick Start Videos
- (25) Weekly Materials that include handouts, coloring sheet, Homelinks and more.
- (25) Weekly Video Lessons to help you understand the big Ideas for each week.
- Check-Ins and much MORE!
Grade Level Guides that include:
- Road Maps, so you can see the big picture of what topics are taught from start to finish.
- Scope and Sequences, so you know which lessons to teach each week and much, much more.
- SOS Tool Charts to guide you through challenging behaviors that pop up unexpectedly.
- (22) Weekly Homelinks to bridge the gap from school to home, so parents can learn the language and reinforce the lessons at home.
- (22) Weekly Video Lessons to help you understand the big Ideas for each week.
- (22) Weekly Materials of handouts to check for understanding, images to decorate your space, and more!